Welcome to McGrath Elementary School!
We are dedicated to the success of each and every student.
McGrath Elementary opened on September 9th, 1957. The design of the building and the campus was innovative at the time and intended to prevent students from feeling lost in a big building. The building was meant to house 450 students. The school was named for two Brentwood educators, sisters Madge and Josephine McGrath, whose careers in the district spanned 38 years.