This list of twelve common expectations exists in all classrooms, hallways, activities - everywhere. They create a common language and common consistency for everyone to live by. these twelve items allow students to know what their expectations are no matter which classroom they are about to enter. Read, recite, memorize, and live them in all you do and say, that is the Brentwood way!
- Demonstrate your best all the time.
- All personal items and non-instructional items remain in locker during the school day.
- Show respect in all you do and say.
- Get to class on time and be prepared for learning!
- Watch your words.
- Dress appropriately for school.
- The teacher dismisses the class, not the bell.
- Always get a pass before leaving lunch or class.
- Show consideration for other's beliefs, differences, and cultures.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Address teachers, staff, and classmates appropriately.
- Everyone wears IDs around his/her neck at all times.