Making an Online Payment
The Brentwood School District is adding the capability to utilize the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
to add money to lunch accounts and also to pay any fees which students have incurred.
The setup for this online feature is quick and easy.
- Log into the parent portal as usual.
- Select the Payments option from the menu on the left of your portal screen.
- Register your payment information by selecting the Register Your Credit Card and Banking Information hyperlink (located near the bottom of the screen). Your payment information will be linked to your user account, so parents, please be sure that you log in to your own account, not your child’s account!
- Input your Billing Information, specifying Checking, Saving or Credit/Debit as your payment method of choice. (We have chosen not to allow payments with American Express, as they charge a higher per transaction fee). You will need to do this once for each payment method you wish to have available.
- When the Payments option is selected the screen will show you current lunch account balances and any fees due by students. You may add money to any/all of your student’s accounts, and pay any/all fees which have accrued.
Press the Continue key to proceed
- You will next be asked to specify which of your accounts you wish to make the payment from. You may also modify existing account information or input new account information on this screen. Press Continue to proceed.
- If you wish to receive a confirmation email detailing the transaction, input or edit an email address by clicking on the Change the email address for the receipt hyperlink in the lower left of the screen.
- The final step is to confirm all information and click the Make Payment button
- In addition to the emailed receipt you may also print the final Payment Receipt page of the transaction by clicking the Print/View button
*** Please note that a $2 convenience fee will be assessed for each transaction. A transaction includes all activities for one payment session, so if you add money to multiple lunch accounts and pay for a lost library book that will generate one $2 transaction fee. This fee covers the District’s expenses for offering this service to you.