District and School Communication to Parents via ParentSquare!
Brentwood School District uses ParentSquare for school and district communication to families. With ParentSquare, uses can choose their preferred method of communication, including text, email, or app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent using their preferred email address and phone number.
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this document for more information about opting-out from our communications.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Receive inclement weather, closure, or other emergency updates
- and MORE!
Stay involved in your child's learning and download the ParentSquare App on iOS or Android devices today!