Strong schools mean a strong community! At Brentwood, we're proud to offer support to students, parents, friends, and neighbors by providing the following resources that help make our schools - and our community - as strong as possible! The following resource links provide information and resources to staff, students, parents, families, and community members in the Brentwood School District. For student health concerns, please contact your building nurse.
If you have trouble accessing any page(s) or documents, please call 314-962-4507 with detailed information on the location of the page or document you were attempting to access. Be sure to provide us with your name and contact information so that we may provide you with the information in another format.
If you or someone you know is experiencing crisis, please use the resources listed below. If this is an emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
Crisis and Suicide Hotline Resources
- Crisis/Suicide Prevention Hotline (Suicide/Crisis Line - 24 Hour Monitoring)
1-800-273-8255 (toll free)
- National Hopeline Network Suicide Hotline (24 Hour Monitoring)
1-800-784-2433 (toll free)
- Youth Emergency Services (Suicide/Crisis Line - 24 Hour Monitoring)
- K.U.T.O. (Kids Under Twenty-one) Suicide Prevention/Crisis Helpline (24 Hour Monitoring)
- Youth In Need Crisis Hotline (Counseling, Emergency Shelter)
- Covenant House Crisis Care