About Safe Reporting
In an effort to promote a safe and healthy learning environment for all students, the Brentwood School District provides a “Safe Reporting” phone number and online reporting system. The purpose of these tools is to allow students to anonymously report issues that may impede on the safety and well-being of students, faculty, and staff of all Brentwood Schools by leaving a voicemail or online report. If immediate assistance is needed, please call 911. The Safe Reporting contact information is posted throughout the district and shared in electronic communication during the year.
Topics of concern may include (but are not limited to) issues such as:
- safety of students or staff,
- sexual harassment,
- threats of violence,
- suspected drug or alcohol use,
- and distribution or sale of drugs/alcohol.
Please note: the Safe Reporting phone number is not a suicide hotline number. These lines of communication have been designated to receive the reporting of vital information only. Routine questions should be directed to each school office during regular school hours.
Safe Reporting Number & Form
314-262-8524 (This is NOT a suicide hotline. See below for additional resources.)
- If this is an emergency, dial 911
Crisis and Suicide Hotline Resources
Crisis/Suicide Prevention Hotline (Suicide/Crisis Line - 24 Hour Monitoring)
1-800-273-8255 (toll free)
- National Hopeline Network Suicide Hotline (24 Hour Monitoring)
1-800-784-2433 (toll free)
- Youth Emergency Services (Suicide/Crisis Line - 24 Hour Monitoring)
- K.U.T.O. (Kids Under Twenty-one) Suicide Prevention/Crisis Helpline (24 Hour Monitoring)
- Youth In Need Crisis Hotline (Counseling, Emergency Shelter)
- Covenant House Crisis Care