Brentwood will become a regional leader in providing a personalized and dynamic educational experience to every student.
We see each child and support them on their individual pathways.
- Recognizing our students as ever-changing individuals and responding conscientiously;
- Fostering transparency through a commitment to open communication;
- Utilizing data to guide individual instruction;
- Investing in our staff and facilities;
- Aggressively engaging our families and community; and
- Maximizing our fiscal potential.
Brentwood School District is committed to ensuring all students in our care, as well as their families and our staff members, are treated with respect, love, and care whatever their race, gender identity, orientation, religion, or socioeconomic status.
As our mission states, we see each child and support them on their individual pathway. Racism has no place in our community, and we will not tolerate actions or words that make any members of the Brentwood family feel unsafe or uncomfortable.